Repairs and Reconditioning
Like most things that are much loved and often worn, there comes a time when it needs a little TLC. Our jewellery is no exception and we pride ourselves on being able to offer a full repair and re-conditioning service for all Paul Magen jewellery at our London workshop, by Paul and his team.
Some of our most common repair services can range from re texturing and replacement of lost earrings from our current collections.
For any Paul Magen Bespoke piece, we suggest that your jewellery receives periodic professional maintenance. We can clean, polish and check any jewellery for damage such as accidentally knocked gemstones and loose settings.
If you have any repair related questions please email or you can call us on 07956 822223. Please note we are unable to confirm any possible charges over the telephone, as we require you send the item into us for assessment first.
Our repairs and reconditioning lead time is 2 - 4 weeks.
Repair Return Instructions
To return an item of Paul Magen Jewellery, simply follow the instructions below.
- Please package your jewellery safely either in its original box or a sturdy packaging and return to the address below.
- For single earring replacements, please ensure you return the existing earring to us for a complimentary reconditioning.
- If you require a replacement chain, please ensure you enclose the pendant and chain (if applicable) in your package, so that we can attach it to your new chain.
- Return the item to us via a secure, trackable service. If you are in the UK, we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- Paul Magen. does not accept any responsibility for return postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. These responsibilities are those of the customer.
- When returning an item from overseas, please still make sure to follow the above steps.
- Paul Magen. does not accept any responsibility for return postage costs, nor for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. These responsiblities are those of the customer. Therefore we strongly recommend using a secure and tracked service to return the goods to Paul Magen.
- Please take care if a customs declaration form is required, to correctly mark the goods as a 'Returned Item'. This will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the instance that a item is incorrectly marked and a customs fee is incurred, this may be passed onto the customer. This may also delay the returns process.
- If you are at all uncertain about how to correctly fill in the customs form, then please speak with the relevant customs or post department before returning the item. Alternatively you can contact Paul for further assistance on 07956 822223.
- Once your parcel is received, we will assess your jewellery and, if applicable, call you with a repair quote. Payment for chargeable repairs can be taken over the telephone. Chargeable repairs will only be processed once payment has been received.